St. Bonaventure University, an NCAA Division-I Institution and a member of the Atlantic-10 Conference, is seeking applications for the position of Volunteer Assistant Coach for Women’s Lacrosse.
Include but are not limited to: individual skill workouts with goalies; videotaping and film editing; practice planning and preparation; assisting with camp development and operation; and all administrative and athletic duties associated with the operation of the program.
• Help foster an inquisitive and forward-thinking work environment
• Commit to the well-being and growth of our student-athletes
• Demonstrate competitive coaching skills
• Knowledge of NCAA student-athlete academic eligibility requirements and knowledge of NCAA recruiting rules
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
• A desire to coach at the NCAA Division-I level
• Goalie playing and/or coaching experience preferred
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply or inquire, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Chelsea Rosiek at the following email address: email@example.com.