Position Summary: The graduate assistant coach for women’s lacrosse will be responsible for all aspects of the lacrosse program under the direction of the head coach, such as monitoring academic progress, assisting with recruiting, training of squad members, and fundraising. The graduate assistant coach of the women’s lacrosse program is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by East Stroudsburg University , the PSAC and the NCAA. Tuition waiver and bi-weekly compensation is available for this position.
• Earned Bachelor’s degree prior to start date
• Successful acceptance into a ESU graduate program
• High level of personal integrity and outstanding work ethic
• Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
• Knowledge of lacrosse specific skills and technique
• Outstanding skills in oral and written communication
• Experience in Photoshop preferred
• Full tuition waiver for graduate school
• bi-weekly paycheck – 20 hours a week
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three references. Review of resumes will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled.
Contact Head Coach – Xeni Barakos-Yoder