The Athletic Department at the University of Tampa has a full time position for a Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach who will be responsible for a Division II Women's Lacrosse Program within University conference and NCAA Rules and Regulations. This position reports to the Women's Lacrosse Coach.
1. Recruiting and assisting in all aspects of evaluating, identifying and recruiting students to The University of Tampa Women's Lacrosse Program.
2. Work with head coach on organizing and developing game and practice plans.
3. On field coaching and directing student athletes at practice.
4. Organizing team travel, fundraising and correspondence.
5. Monitor and assisting in academic progress of team, including study halls, advising and helping with social issues.
1. Bachelor's degree required. Master's preferred.
2. Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
3. Knowledge of women's lacrosse rules.
4. Ability to manage a group of student athletes and command their respect.
5. Ability to identify quality student athletes.
6. Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
7. Prefer previous collegiate coaching experience.
8. Ability to travel and work evenings, weekends and some holidays.