Walsh University is in search of a Full Time Women’s Lacrosse Assistant Starting July 2018.
The Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach is responsible for initiating various aspects of the program, such as recruiting, scheduling opponents, and training squad members. The Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Walsh University, the GMAC and the NCAA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Recruit, train, and coach members of the lacrosse program
· Coordinate total development and promotion of the program
· Organize and schedule practice sessions
· Perform administrative tasks including budget formulation
· Assist in fundraising efforts
· Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree required
· A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept and a working knowledge of the NCAA rules and regulations is required.
· Coaching experience including effective leadership, communication, coaching and recruiting skills is preferred.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to head coach, Christy Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org