Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting to organize and conduct practices, conditioning programs, and competitive events. Instructing student-athletes with principles and skills related to women’s lacrosse, prepare individual athletes and team for games, assist in season goals, and motivating students using techniques that meet the needs of the students and that are consistent with the Lycoming College athletic program philosophy.
- With the assistance of the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach, help to maintain the current roster and ensure new players are cleared with athletic trainer and have completed compliance forms prior to participation.
- Comply with the policies and procedures outlined in the Lycoming College Athletic Training handbook. Cooperate with athletic trainers to ensure student-athletes receive proper medical and physical training services.
- Creation of informative social media postings for team accounts.
- Assist with maintenance of equipment and uniform inventory
- Model integrity, respect, and good sportsmanship at all times.
- In compliance with NCAA Division III rules and regulations for women’s lacrosse, recruit student-athletes.
- Promote the women’s lacrosse team, the overall athletic program, and Lycoming College with team alumni, parents and community members.
Requirements/Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree is preferred. College level coaching and playing experience preferred. Two-year commitment preferred. Effective in good interpersonal telecommunication skills and public relations.
To Apply: Interested candidates can email Sarah Quigley, head coach, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org