William & Mary (NCAA Division I) is seeking an outstanding individual to fill a vital role within the Lacrosse program who meets the required qualifications.
• Bachelor’s degree and significant or extensive professional level of experience or specialized expertise.
• Demonstrated skills or competencies related to the sport through previous playing and/or coaching experience.
• Demonstrated strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities gained through prior playing and/or coaching experience;
• Must have a strong focus on attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to lead small and large group discussions;
• Strong proficiency in a variety of software applications (Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook), and the ability to utilize the latest advances in technology.
Responsibilities will include coaching, developing and monitoring a strength and conditioning program, assisting with recruiting at a highly selective academic institution, daily office operations and assisting with administration of home events and team travel. This is a full-time, 12-month position with full benefits package. Salary up to $40,000 commensurate with experience. A review of qualified candidates will begin May 10, 2021, and the position will remain open until filled.
To apply submit a cover letter and resume which includes a listing of at least three current references online using the link below. Satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check is required. William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. William & Mary is committed to providing a safe campus community. W&M conducts background investigations for applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check. ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY VIA OUR ONLINE RECRUITMENT SYSTEM. NO OTHER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.