This candidate will provide a high level of leadership that will help in developing innovative and high quality programs offered to our teams, clinics, and camps, and girls in the region.
This candidate will use their leadership skills to foster a love a lacrosse with players throughout the region, building young athletes into confident players that hold the potential of playing college level lacrosse. We look forward to the collaborative work needed to build the Evolution Lacrosse Girls program.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide highly motivated level of recruitment, training, and development for local lacrosse players
- Utilize deep knowledge of lacrosse to support Evolution Lacrosse as it seeks to provide opportunities to have the sport of lacrosse grow and improve in the regional area.
- Oversee staff and assist in staff scheduling and communication about schedules
- Provide staff with instruction on curriculum and feedback on implementation
- Help manage the day to day operations of trainings, game play, try-outs, clinics, camps, parent meetings, and player feedback
- Help develop travel practice and game schedules
- Coaches a minimum of one team per season
- Possibly provide winter training for local high school team or find appropriate staff to do so
- Will be in charge of the operations for individual and group lessons
- Is available for players to be evaluated - if player misses tryout
- Act as an ambassador for Evolution Lacrosse within local communities
- Act as advisor to the executive director on matters of personnel, staffing, overall budgeting, advise on facility rentals
- Provides league and tournament recommendations for each team based on team history and prospects to establish appropriate level of competitive opportunities
- Keep an eye on competition as an opportunity to learn, innovate, and improve Evolution Lacrosse Academy’s Girls Lacrosse Program
- Work with marketing team to keep ideas looking fresh and clean
- Have technical ability to utilize social media videos- pictures to enhance club
- Oversee communication with all parents and players within Evolution Lacrosse Academy Girls program
- Do sales calls, emails, texts to support Evolution Lacrosse programming
- Strong leadership skills- this individual will be the face of the Evolution Lacrosse Academy Girls Program!
- Initiative- self -motivated!
- Small business oriented mentality
- Lacrosse Knowledge/Coaching- must have played college level lacrosse and have experience coaching for several years
- Excellent Communication Skills- players, parents, staff, local community
- Problem Solver- Solution oriented - sharp decision making skills
- Strong Time Management and Organization Skills- prioritize, multi task, and get important tasks done
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratives with our team
Applications for the position are rolling. This job will be fun, challenging, and extremely rewarding, both professionally and personally. In fostering a love of lacrosse and with a focus on fundamental skills and targeted age appropriate development - we seek to foster female athletic empowerment in a team oriented competitive fun environment that ensures player longevity and devotion to lacrosse by mentoring passionate and resilient female athletes. This is an awesome start-up type opportunity to help build something special. We urge you to apply!!
Job Type: Part- Time- 10-15 hours/ week on average
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- 401 (k) plan with match
- Professional development assistance
- Team oriented--cooperative and collaborative
- Family oriented- it is a family business- not a factory
- Education oriented--player development--coach / teacher centered
- Community oriented- committed to fostering a love of lacrosse in local communities
- Competitive - growth oriented
- Innovative- sharp- risk- taking
- Weekday- evenings
- Weekends required
- Regular summer schedule - days and weekends