Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coaches intercollegiate women’s lacrosse.
- Assists recruiting efforts – including evaluating talent, organizing filing system, completing admissions procedures, contacting high school coaches, organizing home and campus visits.
- Monitors academic progress – players class schedules, study hall, and academic checks.
- Assists monitoring financial aid, squad list, eligibility forms.
- Assists with scouting of opponents.
- Assists with pre- and post-season conditioning.
- Assists in organizing summer lacrosse camps.
- Organizes pre- and post-game meals, assists with hotel arrangements, cash advances; completes other team administration as directed by the head coach.
- Operates within the NCAA, Big South Conference and PC policies and rules.
- Periodically attends faculty and college meetings and events.
- Volunteers for college/community service projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the head coach
- Coordinate and oversee all video exchange.
Position: Full-time, 12 month position with benefits
Supervises: Student managers and student support staff