Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the Cordish Lacrosse Center.
- Coordinate all team travel and meal arrangements.
- Create and edit team documents.
- Coordinate recruiting travel for coaching staff.
- Assist with all team events, registrations, logistics and on-site requirements.
- Organize and manage official and unofficial visits.
- Assist with all recruiting events, databases and correspondence.
- Coordinate team nutrition in collaboration with sports performance team.
- Book and manage team leadership, communication and team building events.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings between players and sports nutritionists, sports psychologists, and University mandated training seminars.
- Submit receipts, reimbursements and paperwork necessary to maintain the budget and act as the budget liaison between the head coach and athletic department financial officer.
- Assist with all alumni communication, events, and happenings.
- Manage communication with parent groups and families.
- Responsible for creating and distributing content on social media and designing and implementing a social media plan and schedule.
- Practice filming, editing and distribution to coaches and team.
- Manage game day filming, editing and distribution to coaches and team.
- Manage in-game editing and presentation of findings to coaching staff throughout the game to assist in game time adjustments and decision-making.
- Mastery of film breakdown software and products to effectively present to coaches and players.
- Understanding of and ability to use a SkyCam instant replay system on game day – provide the technical support that system needs.
- Hire and oversee any and all team managers to assist with filming, etc.
- Coordinate and assist with team apparel and equipment ordering.
- Manage team electronic equipment and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Work directly with academic liaison for student academic success.
- Collaborate with Assistant Director of Athletics to ensure program compliance with all NCAA and University rules and regulations.
- Coordinate with coaching staff to develop thorough scouting reports and scouting film experiences.
- Master the use of video editing software and scouting software to provide a competitive advantage to the coaches and players.
- Coordinate with facilities personnel regarding all practices, game day and event scheduling.
- Provide outstanding tour experiences of Cordish Lacrosse Center and campus.
- All other duties as assigned by the head coach.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Previous work in a varsity collegiate lacrosse program required.
Special Skills and Knowledge:
Must have strong computer, communication, and time management skills.