Under the direction of the Head Lacrosse Coach, the Assistant Coach should have a working knowledge of all conference and NCAA policies, rules, and regulations and adhere to these policies as they pertain to the job.
1. Assists the Head Coach and adheres to all conference and NCAA rules and regulations regarding recruiting by:
2. Teaches areas of expertise to respective athletes.
3. Organizes all travel arrangements and insures that all proper paperwork is done.
4. Assists with purchases of equipment in the sport and provides security and care for the equipment.
5. Assists with Coordination of the admission process by:
6. Assists with providing all reports and lists which would include: scholarship, eligibility, awards, team rosters, and NCAA Squad List.
7. Assists with submitting a proposed schedule to Director for approval. The coach should not obligate the University without approval from the Director of Athletics.
8. Assists with organizes and conducting all practices by:
9. Coordinates the video exchange program.
10. Assists with off-season player development by organizing conditioning and weight-training program in consultation with the trainers and weight coaches.
11. Coordinates mailings to alumni and other supporters.
12. Performs any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Responsibility for Final Decisions:
Work is performed under usual office or athletic facility conditions requiring basic safety precautions.